Monday, April 7, 2014

"In Our Backyard" Featured Show at Gallery North in Edmonds, WA

"Find Your Voice"
Out of the Woods
Hummer on a Mission
"Golden Crow"













I am having a featured artist show at Gallery North  ( NEW LOCATION: 401 Main St., Edmonds, WA) The show is called "In Our Backyard" because I am so delighted with all the wonderful painting subjects we can find in our own backyard - whether it be literally our yard or just the neighborhood or region we live in. In this show I continue my passion for crows, owls, and hummingbirds and branch out to Stellar Jays and Chickadees too.  I also have several of my tree paintings on display this month.  
I hope you will stop in and see my show this month, The gallery is open 7 days a week for 11-5pm and will be open from 5-8pm on April 17th for the Edmonds Third Thursday Art Walk. 
"The Call"
www.gallery-north.com

"Aglow"



No comments: