Saturday, December 4, 2010

2011 Calendars in Two Styles

It has been a busy year in the studio for me, and many of my new paintings are featured in my limited edition 20110calendars. Here are the calendar covers with the images by month below. Both calendars have large spaces to note your events throughout the year and even a Notes for 2012 page.
I have a Crow calendar, that features crows in many forms (green, purple, red, and the more traditional black). 

 This year I have also created a Nature calendar that features work from abstracted hearts to trees, to winged and aquatic animals. 

The calendars are available at Musings Artist Inspired, Gallery by the Bay, the Matthew Robert Salon during normal business hours, and at Two Crows Studio by appointment.
See my website for details. http://www.twocrows-studio.com/

1 comment:

helen said...

They both look wonderful - so colorful!