Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Matthew Robert Salon Show - Edmonds







Hi - I am delighted to announce that I will be showing some of my newest work at the Matthew Robert Salon in Edmonds. Matthew, the owner, is an avid art collector, appreciator and supporter of the art community. The salon, located at 22717 Hw 99, is in a charming old turn-of-the-century house and makes a great gallery location. You may see or purchase my work at the salon Tuesday thru Saturday.



In addition to my paintings, I will have my "Holiday Cats" greeting cards (featuring my very own Pixie Bob cats performing various wintertime activities). For gift giving boxed sets of crow, botanical, and nature greeting cards, and my 2010 "Natural Impressions" and "Crow" calendars are available.



I hope you have a chance to visit the salon to see my show or maybe even get yourself a new hair style for the holidays!

No comments: